Nothing but Great Taste
At Gerber's it's all about raising and feeding our chickens the right way, the natural way. Our chickens are fed an all vegetarian diet with:
- NO antibiotics ever
- NO animal or bakery by-products
- NO arsenic
- NO growth stimulants or hormones
Better feed means better flavor.
That's Gerber's position.
Due to significant growth of our production facility, we are in need of more space! With that said, we will be discontinuing the retail store operations December 30th, 2017.
Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
Gerber's Retail Store offers fresh, frozen, and fried chicken along with a variety of fresh made sides you can order for pickup
To order, call 1-800-362-7381 option 2
Our Gerber’s Amish Farm Chicken products are defined by:
- Our humane certified hatchery and farm operations, including certified source verification
- Our slaughter and processing facility, humane certified as well as certified Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) safe
- Our company team members, each dedicated to meeting Gerber high standards
- But mostly, our Gerber’s Amish Farm Chicken products are defined by the amazing taste that continues to win new customers while satisfying committed ones
Our quality is worth crowing about.
And there is a lot behind that crow.
You can have confidence that you are supporting a company committed to high animal welfare standards, food safety, honest labeling, and the best tasting chicken around. Gerber’s Amish Farm Chicken!
Visit our Education Corner for more information.